Ok boob tube fans, we’re a month into the TV season and most shows have premiered. Some have already fallen by the wayside; some have already been assured a full season. Here’s your complete scorecard as of today (no shooting the messenger):
* FOX has (wisely) picked up Andy Samberg’s police comedy Brooklyn Ninety-Nine for a full season order.
* ABC has picked up Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. for a full season, but the only surprise there was that it did not already have one. It may as well renew it for three or four more seasons.
* NBC canceled Welcome to the Family after three episodes.
* On the theory that I may have an audience of women who watch this, America’s Next Top Model renewed for “Cycle” 21…whatever that means. No, I don’t want to know!
* NBC canceled Ironside after three episodes. Somewhere Raymond Burr is laughing his dead butt off….why did that even pop into my head….
* CBS has given Mom, The Millers, and Robin Williams’ The Crazy Ones full-season orders.
* CBS canceled We are Men after two episodes at least allowing it to fulfill the plurality implicit in its title.
* Not a new show, but FOX already renewed The Simpsons for its 26th season.
* NBC (sagely and wisely) has ordered a full season of James Spader’s The Blacklist.
* ABC canceled Lucky 7 before I figured out what it was.
* HBO renewed Boardwalk Empire for season 5.
* F/X renewed Wilfred for season 4.
* And in a move…albeit a tiny move…away from the abyss of insanity that has become people watching TV, A&E canceled Hoarders. So stop nominating your in-laws.