Ask any guy who grew up with Star Wars, and we’ll admit it: we were all in love with her at some point. She blasted Stormtroopers, piloted speeder bikes, commanded armies, and choked out a Hutt in the hottest outfit in film history. She was the only girl action figure most of us kept around. She was awesome, and we loved her for it, and part of us always will. So until we’re all one with the Force, here are my five favorite Leia memories.
1. Aren’t You a Little Short to be a Stormtrooper? (A New Hope)
2. You Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder! (The Empire Strikes Back)
3. I love you. I know. (The Empire Strikes Back)
4. Slave Leia Chokes a Hutt OUT (Return of the Jedi)
5. I Always Hated Watching You Leave (The Force Awakens)